Tips for the new sales manager on the first visit to customers
- OBJECTIVE: To understand what customers like. To learn what customers want as further development of the company, the product, or the services. Recognize what has so far prevented non-customers from buying or – in the case of ex-customers – has led to breaking off contact.
- Separate personal sensitivities from structural deficiencies.
- Not getting caught up in the past. It is important to ask yourself and your customers questions that are directed towards the future.
- Brief self-presentation: new leadership in sales.
Questions to customers
- What do you expect from us in the future?
- What services and products would you like to receive from us that we have not yet offered?
- What incident has ever affected our relationship and what would you recommend to us to avoid similar situations in the future?
- What is a special highlight for you that you would like to experience with us again?
- If you were in my place as a newly appointed sales manager: What would you especially consider?
I SUPPORT YOU ON THE WAY TO YOUR SUCCESS
I am a strategist, an innovator, an unconventional thinker, a mover and shaker and therefore I do the right things sooner and better.
And with pleasure also for you.
Together we can discover new market opportunities, steer product branding into the right direction, understand your customers better – and stand out from the competition with tailor-made products for your target group. All this leads to more customer satisfaction, greater customer lifetime value and more sales potential.
Can you afford not to go for it?