Autodesk Global Design and Manufacturing Recovery Summit 2020
I am very honored to have been invited to this year’s event as a panelist to talk about new business models that may emerge from the Corona pandemic.
The Design & Manufacturing industry
is currently undergoing the most dramatic disruption imaginable. Across the world, companies are seeking ways to come back from this pandemic better and stronger than ever before. Digital technologies clearly have some part to play in this recovery but without a joined-up strategy, supported by robust policies it will be difficult to recover, especially for the SME / SMB sector.
Autodesk is bringing together key organizations from across Europe and India to explore the DNA of a global digital recovery plan. Our goal is to collaboratively explore
- The global picture in terms of the design and manufacturing industry
- The DNA of a global recovery plan
- Opportunities to develop or support specific recovery initiatives.
What is on the agenda?
- Where are we today?
- Where do we need to be?
- How are we getting there?
Autodesk’s goal is to initiate a debate on the things that have the potential to enable recovery, growth and resilience in the industry, and examine how digital technologies might accelerate that recovery and growth.
Ralf H. KOMOR will be a panel guest and share his thoughts and experience with the audience.
- Will Bridgman, Chairman Warren Services Limited
- Greg Fallon, VP Business Strategy & Marketing Platform & Technology, Autodesk
- Stephen Hooper, VP and General Manager Fusion 360, Autodesk
- Srinath Jonnalagadda, VP Business Strategy & Marketing – Design and Manufacturing, Autodesk
- Ralf H. KOMOR, Interim Manager, Digital Sales Evangelist and BIM Enthusiast, KOMOR INTERIM MANAGEMENT
- Manoj Paul, Director and General Manager, Heat and Control (South Asia) Pvt. Ltd, Chennai
- Prof. B. Ravi, Institute Chair Professor of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Bombay