You can use these arguments to prepare for the next meeting.
Objection Bingo: 44 reasons why it does not work!
- I can’t do that
- This is definitely too expensive
- Someone tried that seven years ago
- We lack the manpower
- The budget is not enough
- Oh dear, bad time
- Nobody wants that
- My husband/wife/businesswoman/boss doesn’t want that
- I’d love to, but they won’t let me
- There is no money for this
- There is a lack of expertise in this area
- The works council will never approve this
- The old one still works
- The interaction with X/Y/Z needs to be further investigated
- That’s too high-flying
- Who knows what would come of it
- That’s not our problem.
- That’s impossible.
- It’s not going down well upstairs
- That would go beyond the scope
- I can’t convey that to our clients
- That’s what others have failed
- Nobody understands that
- We’ve been doing this for 20 years.
- If it were possible, someone else would have done it already
- This is not working
- You can’t teach an old dog new tricks
- The ROI is too uncertain
- This does not work in practice
- I have to sleep over this for a few more nights.
- This still needs a feasibility study
- We’ll have to wait for the committee meeting
- The cannibalisation effect must be avoided
- This is not working
- That’s true, but…
- I can’t get that through
- We’ve been through this before
- Let’s talk about this later
- If the framework conditions were different, it might be an option
- We should stay out of that.
- Well, it’s just a theory
- We do not have the time
- Basically correct, but not applicable here
- The market research says that this does not find buyers
Why don’t you just make an objection bingo wheel and bring it to the meeting. The surprise is guaranteed!
I SUPPORT YOU ON THE WAY TO YOUR SUCCESS
I am a strategist, an innovator, an unconventional thinker, a mover and shaker and therefore I do the right things sooner and better.
And with pleasure also for you.
Together we can discover new market opportunities, steer product branding into the right direction, understand your customers better – and stand out from the competition with tailor-made products for your target group. All this leads to more customer satisfaction, greater customer lifetime value and more sales potential.
Can you afford not to go for it?