Questions about the mandate – What exactly is it about?
I want to find out if I’m the right man for the job. For this purpose I have developed this questionnaire over the course of time.
The questions should also specify a possible indicative daily rate.
You can use these questions to prepare yourself for the assignment of an Interim Manager.
- What is the project budget (incl. incidental costs)?
- What is the estimated project duration?
- How high is the expected share?
- Daily business
- How do these proportions change in the course of the project?
- What was the trigger for the search for an IM?
- What will be the true core task?
- What exactly should change as a result of my assignment?
- What should NOT change?
- What exactly do you want to achieve financially (calculate ROIM over 2 years)?
- What exactly do you expect to have achieved by the end of the project (3 top priorities)?
- What has been done in the past to address this issue?
- Why was it not successful?
- What is the sales cycle of products, systems, plants?
- In which processes are you experiencing the biggest problems?
- What is the biggest barrier to growth in your company?
- Why are customers turning away from you?
- Is there a business plan?
- Is there already a strategy paper?
- What are the typical target customers, key accounts?
- Structure and organization of the company?
- What powers and freedoms do I have?
- Incidental costs and travel expenses must be clearly agreed upon: Travel, car-km costs for company trips, hotel, train, flight (national/international)
- Planned holidays?
Top Tips for Interim Managers and companies that want to hire Interim Managers
Additional best practice tips can be found here
I SUPPORT YOU ON THE WAY TO YOUR SUCCESS
I am a strategist, an innovator, an unconventional thinker, a mover and shaker and therefore I do the right things sooner and better.
And with pleasure also for you.
Together we can discover new market opportunities, steer product branding into the right direction, understand your customers better – and stand out from the competition with tailor-made products for your target group. All this leads to more customer satisfaction, greater customer lifetime value and more sales potential.
Can you afford not to go for it?