You can use these questions to prepare for the assignment of an Interim Manager.
- What has been done in the past to deal with this issue?
- Why was that not successful?
- What exactly is supposed to change through the assignment of the Interim Manager?
- What expertise should the Interim Manager bring with him/her to achieve this goal?
- What is the estimated project duration?
- What is the sales cycle of the products, systems, equipment?
- What “cultural fit” are you aiming for, what makes the Interim Manager tick?
You can find further questions for clarification before assigning an interim manager here
Additional best practice tips can be found here
I SUPPORT YOU ON THE WAY TO YOUR SUCCESS
I am a strategist, an innovator, an unconventional thinker, a mover and shaker and therefore I do the right things sooner and better.
And with pleasure also for you.
Together we can discover new market opportunities, steer product branding into the right direction, understand your customers better – and stand out from the competition with tailor-made products for your target group. All this leads to more customer satisfaction, greater customer lifetime value and more sales potential.
Can you afford not to go for it?